peepoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peepoholics

this is the greatest wrestling forum site on forumotion if your a guest join its tonnes of fun

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manage a wrestler for a year thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tnacage
Admin
Admin
tnacage

Manage a wrestler for a year thread Empty
PostSubject: Manage a wrestler for a year thread   Manage a wrestler for a year thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:12 pm

I have came up with this idea but its gonna take time here are the rules they must be obeyed.

1.first someone chooses a wrestler from any promotion anytime
2.they can be in any promotion so if i chose batista i could put him in tna (if wwe you must choose promotion ROH cannot be chosen cause some people could not be familar with it.sorry people)
3.then i t goes like this (ive chosen batista for the example and he is on tna)
impact 1
impact 2
ppv
impact 1
impact 2
ppv and so on only two shows before the ppv cause if it was four it would take way to long.
4.Heres the main thing you create the match for the show and the promo or interview if you post the first show you cant post number two someone else must but must stick with the storyline.
5.make the wrestler lose matches or its to fake not all the time though

Ive chosen the first wrestler and it is aj styles in tna have fun posting guys

Last edited by on Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://peepoholics.forumotion.com
tnacage
Admin
Admin
tnacage

PostSubject: Re: Manage a wrestler for a year thread   Manage a wrestler for a year thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 6:08 pm

Aj styles impact january show 1 of 2

Jay lethal walks down the ring with his x division title

Lethal:Is there anyone left to face.Im sick of tna there is no talent left to face.
(then sabins music hits and he shows up)
Sabin:no talent i think your forgeting about somebody multiple time x division champ you and me here tonight.
(then ajs music hits and he comes out as well)
AJ:how about we make this exiting triple threat match one fall to a finish.and we will make it more exiting for the title.
Lethal:no way you two have a match not me im out of here.
Sabin:your the one that asked for competition.

(then cornette storms down with the microphone)
Cornette:stay there lethel you will not fight to night it will be sabin vs aj in a singles match.
Lethal:well cant i go then
Cornette:i never said you were not going to be in the ring thats right sabin vs styles special guest ref jay lethal winner of the match faces you for the title at the next pay per view.
(then AJ and sabin and cornette start walking backstage and lethel is chucking a tantrum)
lethal:this sucks bad very bad i shouldnt be ref im to good this aint a way to treat the champ.

Now someone can right the special guest referre match for the first impact.
Back to top Go down
tnacage
Admin
Admin
tnacage

PostSubject: Re: Manage a wrestler for a year thread   Manage a wrestler for a year thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:13 pm

Impact 1 january
Special referee jay lethal
aj styles vs chris sabin number 1 contender.

Both men make their way to the ring and the crowd get behind both men then lethal comes out and the crowd start booing the p**sout of him.Then the bell sounds and both men lock up sabin releases and goes for a clothesline but AJ ducks and hits a backdrop.

Then aj grabs sabin by the hair to get him up and hits a DDT with a strong impact.After he gets sabin up once more but sabin grabs his arm and hits a massive hip toss all the way to the other side of the ring.Then sabin takes AJ to the outside apron and hits a ddt on it and AJ rolls off.

After this sabin climbs up the top corner post and measures aj lyingoutside on the floor then out of no where goes for a shooting satr but aj rolls in the ring and ouch sabin hits his chest first.

Now aj runs off the ropes then jumpsoff and hits a front flip with his arms spread out like a birdon sabin and the crowd go wild.

Then aj takes him in the ring but sabin goes for a clothesline but aj ducks and hits the pailee.After this aj gets him up getting ready for the styles clash but sabin hoists him above his shoulders and hits the shell shock.Then he covers him and lethal wont count so he argues with lethal.Then aj is playing possum and sabin approaches him and aj gets a roll up 123 winner aj styles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manage a wrestler for a year thread   Manage a wrestler for a year thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manage a wrestler for a year thread
Page 1 of 1