peepoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peepoholics

this is the greatest wrestling forum site on forumotion if your a guest join its tonnes of fun

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tnacage
Admin
Admin
tnacage

Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster) Empty
PostSubject: Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster)   Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:18 pm

Heres mine:
HHH:Has done so much throughout his carrer and can still but on awesome matches.
HBK:Same as HHH but is a better entertainer the only thing i dont like is the flip in the cornerpost
Kennedy:Maybe full of himself but is a great entertainer and wrestler
Jeff hardy:In my opinion the greatest pro wrestling stunt man ever.
Back to top Go down
https://peepoholics.forumotion.com
WWEpatriotKane!
Jabroni
Jabroni
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster)   Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 1:23 am

Shawn Michaels-Just a legend,can make almost anybody look good in a match,almost all of is match are great,he has great mic skills,and great chrisama,I would love to see another tun from him with the WWE or World Title!
Triple H-Although he is married to Stehpine,he is still a great wrestler,with great mic skills,and he can make the fans hate him when he is a heel,and can make them love him when he is a face,he and HBK are sure futere Hall Of Famers!
Back to top Go down
http://ringsidewrestling.forumotion.com
xdiefightingx148

PostSubject: Re: Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster)   Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:17 pm

Hardcore Holly: he's been around for so long..legitamtly tough and dont take nothin from nobody...he's my kind of guy
Back to top Go down
tna4life
Jabroni
Jabroni
tna4life

PostSubject: Re: Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster)   Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:01 am

Jeff Hardy: he is a high flyer and he does cool moves like wisper and the wind and swomptomb bomb
Ron Simmons: well only 1 reason dammmmmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.nwafloridatv.com/TNA_Logo_03.jpg
WWEpatriotKane!
Jabroni
Jabroni
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster)   Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 7:01 am

Well,I don't hate Jeff but he sucks on the mic and he botch a lot of moves,plus I don't say he is the only one in the WWE,but he use the same moves every match,but he botch some of them too!
Back to top Go down
http://ringsidewrestling.forumotion.com
Rated R
Admin
Admin
Rated R

PostSubject: Re: Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster)   Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:32 am

WWEpatriotKane! wrote:
Well,I don't hate Jeff but he sucks on the mic and he botch a lot of moves,plus I don't say he is the only one in the WWE,but he use the same moves every match,but he botch some of them too!

Post of the week, no post of the year. I agree with you 100% on that I couldn't have put it better myself. Jeff is such a waste and (imo) doesn't deserve to be IC champion.

My favourite wrestler on RAW is without a doubt Shawn Michaels, he is a true legend and has had a career that has stopped being a legeacy and has turned into a dynasty. I class HBK as one of if not then the best ever. He manages to reinvent himself everynight unlike some people *coughBret Hart*cough.

Also Shawn Michaels has had some awesome matches, way to many to list. He's just one of those people who can make anyone look good. And he doesn't need a title thats how great he is.
Back to top Go down
tnacage
Admin
Admin
tnacage

PostSubject: Re: Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster)   Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 1:34 pm

Rated R wrote:
WWEpatriotKane! wrote:

Post of the week, no post of the year. I agree with you 100% on that I couldn't have put it better myself. Jeff is such a waste and (imo) doesn't deserve to be IC champion.

My favourite wrestler on RAW is without a doubt Shawn Michaels, he is a true legend and has had a career that has stopped being a legeacy and has turned into a dynasty. I class HBK as one of if not then the best ever. He manages to reinvent himself everynight unlike some people *coughBret Hart*cough.

Also Shawn Michaels has had some awesome matches, way to many to list. He's just one of those people who can make anyone look good. And he doesn't need a title thats how great he is.

yeah michaels is good but doesnt annoy you in nearly every singles match he has to flip his back into the corner post it really pees me off
Back to top Go down
Rated R
Admin
Admin
Rated R

PostSubject: Re: Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster)   Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 2:59 am

I love it when he does that, it's awesome.
Back to top Go down
tnacage
Admin
Admin
tnacage

PostSubject: Re: Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster)   Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:04 am

Rated R wrote:
I love it when he does that, it's awesome.
Are you serious its so agonising
Back to top Go down
Rated R
Admin
Admin
Rated R

PostSubject: Re: Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster)   Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:06 am

It's amazing, I think it's great.
Back to top Go down
tna4life
Jabroni
Jabroni
tna4life

PostSubject: Re: Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster)   Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster) Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:05 pm

1) jeff hardy- because of his high moves it is just awsome

2)chris jericho- even though he took the intercontinental title from hardy he is a good actor with the highlight real
3)hhh- because what he says he is the best in the buisness
Back to top Go down
http://www.nwafloridatv.com/TNA_Logo_03.jpg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster)   Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite raw wrestler (has to be on the roster)
Page 1 of 1