peepoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peepoholics

this is the greatest wrestling forum site on forumotion if your a guest join its tonnes of fun

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite WWE PS2 game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tnacage
Admin
Admin
tnacage

Favourite WWE PS2 game Empty
PostSubject: Favourite WWE PS2 game   Favourite WWE PS2 game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:16 pm

I have to go with smackdown vs raw 2007 it had all the features and i good season besides the trish winning the title storyline and an awesome legends list besides shane mcmahon lol.HCTP though was second best with the characters like ultimo dragon and goldberg.Goldberg was awesome for slobber knocker

Whats your favourite
Back to top Go down
https://peepoholics.forumotion.com
xdiefightingx148

PostSubject: Re: Favourite WWE PS2 game   Favourite WWE PS2 game Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 11:50 pm

i agree....but once TNA Impact comes out it will take the cake hands down
Back to top Go down
tna4life
Jabroni
Jabroni
tna4life

PostSubject: Re: Favourite WWE PS2 game   Favourite WWE PS2 game Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 2:14 am

i think smackdown vs raw 2007 but im getting 2008 ion the 15 of november the gaphics are better and u can be jeff hardy u can also set tables on fire use guitars and its featuring E.C.W so cant wait to get it
Back to top Go down
http://www.nwafloridatv.com/TNA_Logo_03.jpg
WWEpatriotKane!
Jabroni
Jabroni
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: Favourite WWE PS2 game   Favourite WWE PS2 game Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:27 am

I think that I play so much games I can't remember but one of the best was God Of War 1 and God Of War 2,just two awsome games,two of the best I ever played with great storyline mode!Has for wrestling game WWE Smackdown HCTP was awsome,it has great Storyline mode,when you can create your rivals and you can create you friends!I think that I'M going to enjoy the Imapct game more because I already get use to the WWE games and the Impact game is going to be different and special!
Back to top Go down
http://ringsidewrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite WWE PS2 game   Favourite WWE PS2 game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite WWE PS2 game
Page 1 of 1