peepoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peepoholics

this is the greatest wrestling forum site on forumotion if your a guest join its tonnes of fun

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big daddy V to SD!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tnacage
Admin
Admin
tnacage

Big daddy V to SD! Empty
PostSubject: Big daddy V to SD!   Big daddy V to SD! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:06 pm

In recent weeks SmackDown has been playing vignettes featuring ECW star Big Daddy V. There has been talk about moving Big Daddy V to SmackDown, for a while actually. However, considering that ECW needs all the help it can get, his move to SmackDown may be put on the back burner. Also, wrestlers on both SmackDown & ECW can appear on both shows, so it's moot point. Big Daddy V did appear on SD! this week so this basically confirms it.

source:wrestlezone.com
Back to top Go down
https://peepoholics.forumotion.com
WWEpatriotKane!
Jabroni
Jabroni
WWEpatriotKane!

Big daddy V to SD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big daddy V to SD!   Big daddy V to SD! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 1:18 am

So,it seems like Big Daddy V will saty in ECW for now,as there is the talent switch thing,but I think that its cool that they builed him up on ECW,then they will probably move him to mackdown,give him a fued with Taker,he will squch Taker,and then Taker will beat him in a match!
But this storyline will be so obvious,I would like to see Big Daddy V fued with somebody else,but I don't think that anybody can push him into a good match,besides Taker,HBK,HHH,or maybe Kane!
Back to top Go down
http://ringsidewrestling.forumotion.com

Big daddy V to SD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
peepoholics :: WWE (World wrestling entertainment) :: WWE in general-
Jump to: