peepoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peepoholics

this is the greatest wrestling forum site on forumotion if your a guest join its tonnes of fun

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All time: favouriteNWO member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tnacage
Admin
Admin
tnacage

All time: favouriteNWO member Empty
PostSubject: All time: favouriteNWO member   All time: favouriteNWO member Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:55 am

I was just wondering who is your favourite NWO member off all time?either black and white or red and black no NWO japan.

I would have to say before he went to tna sting would of been my favourite member he was scary and facinating.i would remember the match against goldberg it was amazing how he gave him a run for his money even though goldberg got the better of him it was a great match.
Back to top Go down
https://peepoholics.forumotion.com
Mattitude Follower
Mattitude Follower

All time: favouriteNWO member Empty
PostSubject: Re: All time: favouriteNWO member   All time: favouriteNWO member Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 5:58 am

I've never liked Hulk Hogan and consider him one of the most overated wrestlers ever who really didn't deserve his massive push to the top but he was the one that made the nWo huge. When he turned heel at Bash at the Beach people took notice so he's probaly the most important and significant member of nWo. My favourite member is Scott Hall, he's a great wrestler with tons of charisma.
Back to top Go down

All time: favouriteNWO member
Page 1 of 1