peepoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peepoholics

this is the greatest wrestling forum site on forumotion if your a guest join its tonnes of fun

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott hall coming to TNA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tnacage
Admin
Admin
tnacage

Scott hall coming to TNA Empty
PostSubject: Scott hall coming to TNA   Scott hall coming to TNA Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:57 pm

i was just on tnawrestling.com and the major headline titles scott hall returning on impact next week i cant believe it happned so quick i cant wait for the outsiders to reunite hopefully.
Back to top Go down
https://peepoholics.forumotion.com
Rated R
Admin
Admin
Rated R

PostSubject: Re: Scott hall coming to TNA   Scott hall coming to TNA Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:10 am

I don't see an Outsiders reunion so to speak. Scott Hall will come in and say some stuff, then Angle and Nash will say that Hall is Sting's partner. Which brings out Sting who says he's not the partner. Well thats how I would do it just to keep everyone in suspense.

And didn't the clue for the mystery partner say he has won World titles in WWE and WCW and Scott Hall hasn't won the WCW World or WWE .
Back to top Go down
tnacage
Admin
Admin
tnacage

PostSubject: Re: Scott hall coming to TNA   Scott hall coming to TNA Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:18 am

I never said he is the mystery partner maybe hall and nash will have a rivalry like when NASH came back to WWE and he was mates with HBK and HHH and he would only be friends with one and he had a rivalry with HHH maybe thats how it will work out or he might be a heel and help nash win the title.
Back to top Go down
https://peepoholics.forumotion.com
Rated R
Admin
Admin
Rated R

PostSubject: Re: Scott hall coming to TNA   Scott hall coming to TNA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:02 am

I know you didn't I was giving my thoughts of what will go down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott hall coming to TNA   Scott hall coming to TNA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott hall coming to TNA
Page 1 of 1