peepoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peepoholics

this is the greatest wrestling forum site on forumotion if your a guest join its tonnes of fun

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6 Sides of steel or steel cage

Go down 
3 posters

Steel cage or 6 sides of steel
6 sides
6 Sides of steel or steel cage Vote_lcap0%6 Sides of steel or steel cage Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
steel cage
6 Sides of steel or steel cage Vote_lcap100%6 Sides of steel or steel cage Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
tnacage
Admin
Admin
tnacage

6 Sides of steel or steel cage Empty
PostSubject: 6 Sides of steel or steel cage   6 Sides of steel or steel cage Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:38 pm

What do you like better.It depends with me if its one on one i prefer the original steel cage but if there ismore competitors i prefer 6 sides of steel but because there has been more steel cage matches im going to say the steel cage
Back to top Go down
https://peepoholics.forumotion.com
Rated R
Admin
Admin
Rated R

PostSubject: Re: 6 Sides of steel or steel cage   6 Sides of steel or steel cage Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:36 am

It should be obvious to everyone that there has been better steel cage matches than 6 sides of steel. And I still prefer steel cage,because of the history of it and the tradition.
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Jabroni
Jabroni
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: 6 Sides of steel or steel cage   6 Sides of steel or steel cage Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:56 am

Steel Cage here too,I agree with Rated R on every thing the Steel Cage match has a long history and I love this match more,and I get use to it!
Back to top Go down
http://ringsidewrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6 Sides of steel or steel cage   6 Sides of steel or steel cage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6 Sides of steel or steel cage
Page 1 of 1