peepoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peepoholics

this is the greatest wrestling forum site on forumotion if your a guest join its tonnes of fun

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All time:Greatest Elimination chamber match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tnacage
Admin
Admin
tnacage

All time:Greatest Elimination chamber match Empty
PostSubject: All time:Greatest Elimination chamber match   All time:Greatest Elimination chamber match Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 5:57 pm

Whats your favourite in my opinion mine would be Survivor series 2002 where Shawn michaels defeated Kane,Chris jericho,Rob van dam,Booker T and HHH to win the world heavyweight title awesome match with a great remarkable finish
Back to top Go down
https://peepoholics.forumotion.com
WWEpatriotKane!
Jabroni
Jabroni
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: All time:Greatest Elimination chamber match   All time:Greatest Elimination chamber match Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:55 am

My favorite was the first one in Survivor Series 2002,it was a great match with a great rection,and the ending was great,plus Kane kick everybody's assin that match!
Back to top Go down
http://ringsidewrestling.forumotion.com
Rated R
Admin
Admin
Rated R

PostSubject: Re: All time:Greatest Elimination chamber match   All time:Greatest Elimination chamber match Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:18 am

Mine was 2002 for obvious reasons that it had some great wrestlers in there and everybody at that point in time deserved to hold a World title, so clearly they deserved to be in it. And also HBK winning the World title that was a great moment for me personally because the first event I watched in 1996 HBK won his first WWE Championship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All time:Greatest Elimination chamber match   All time:Greatest Elimination chamber match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All time:Greatest Elimination chamber match
Page 1 of 1