peepoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peepoholics

this is the greatest wrestling forum site on forumotion if your a guest join its tonnes of fun

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

smackdown and raw trade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tnacage
Admin
Admin
tnacage

smackdown and raw trade Empty
PostSubject: smackdown and raw trade   smackdown and raw trade Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:19 pm

source wrestlezone.com
There is talk within WWE about a trade of sorts where Mark Henry would go to RAW and Umaga would go to Smackdown. Vince likes the idea because it will provide for fresh opponents, and also likes the thought of an Undertaker/Umaga feud. The plan for Henry would be to feud with Cena.

Henry vs cena i think would be a quite good fued as long as cena isnt champ lol

Post your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://peepoholics.forumotion.com
xdiefightingx148

smackdown and raw trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: smackdown and raw trade   smackdown and raw trade Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 11:56 pm

if it's good for the business then go ahead and do it...allthough i'll be upset to see Mark Henry on Raw..which mean becuase i barely get a chance to see Smackdown i wouldnt ever get to see The Soman Bulldozer...my personal opinion is to not go through with the trade..but...the WWE does need to keep things fresh..that is of course unless they want to lose fans to TNA
Back to top Go down

smackdown and raw trade
Page 1 of 1