peepoholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peepoholics

this is the greatest wrestling forum site on forumotion if your a guest join its tonnes of fun

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm stepping down as mod...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattitude Follower
Mattitude Follower

I'm stepping down as mod... Empty
PostSubject: I'm stepping down as mod...   I'm stepping down as mod... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:27 am

I've got lots of school work, exams coming up and my E- Fed ROG is really picking up so I just don't have time to visit every site I'm part of. That's why I feel it would be better for me to step down as mod so someone who will be more active can takeover. I will still visit the site, I just can't mod here anymore.
Back to top Go down
tnacage
Admin
Admin
tnacage

PostSubject: Re: I'm stepping down as mod...   I'm stepping down as mod... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:49 am

OK thankyou for your commitment ive been very slack with the site two recently i can still keep you as mod and you dont have to visit that much if you want
Back to top Go down
https://peepoholics.forumotion.com
Mattitude Follower
Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: I'm stepping down as mod...   I'm stepping down as mod... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:10 pm

tnacage wrote:
OK thankyou for your commitment ive been very slack with the site two recently i can still keep you as mod and you dont have to visit that much if you want

Ok then, I'll stay on for now. I will try and visit as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm stepping down as mod...   I'm stepping down as mod... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm stepping down as mod...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
peepoholics :: Peepoholic forum :: Rules :: Announcements-
Jump to: